“An affordable dryer with high-end specifications”
The Samsung DV45H6300EW is available in online stores for about $699 and can be easily included in the category of affordable appliances even for a regular family budget. Still, users shouldn’t judge this dryer only by its price and appearances. Even though it doesn’t look like it, the Samsung DV45H6300EW packs a series of high-end features that make it a fantastic deal.
With a generous capacity and various steam options, this front load electric dryer offers a great user experience and performance. It is also very easy to place anywhere in the house as it can be stacked over the matching washer or made taller with the specially built pedestal (it’s also a drawer where you can deposit things for the dryer).
Just like any high-end appliances in this niche, the Samsung DV45H6300EW is equipped with steam refreshing for old and stale fabrics, wrinkle removal through steam power, moisture sensor that makes sure the optimal dryness level was reached, and a NSF certified sanitation cycle that removes 99.9% of the bacteria found in a household.
Design & Physical Specifications
The Samsung DV45H6300EW doesn’t wow the users with a fantastic design, but it implements a few elements that highlight the fact that we’re dealing with a modern and well-equipped dryer. The big front door is made out of transparent glass, allowing the user to see inside while the dryer is functioning and the control panel is highlighted using a gray colored rim that only manages to make the dryer look oddly shaped and asymmetric.
The control panel is separated in three main areas, just like the matching washer. Thus, there is the left area used for the logo and a few other specifications, the middle area is destined to selecting the preset program using a round dial, and the right area is occupied by a big LED display with integrated controls.
The physical dimensions of this dryer are: 27 x 38.68 x 32.37 inches (Width x Height x Depth). The dimensions are considered without the pedestal for extra height and with the door closed.
Performance & Features
Besides being highly efficient when it comes to performance, the Samsung DV45H6300EW continues to impress through its generous capacity, Steam Dry settings for less time spent ironing and doing laundry, ecofriendly and energy efficient nature. It also comes integrated with a Vent Sensor for a safer and more convenient functioning.
Other features that will definitely convince users to make the purchase are:
- Steam Dry – a powerful cycle that helps in removing any bad odors and refreshing clothes by softening the texture and invigorating the colors. Also, the water reservoir doesn’t require any manual filling, unburdening the user from this task. Even more, this cycle is perfect for removing wrinkles and saving money on dry cleaning.
- The Vent Sensor feature announces the user when there are any duct blockages or when the vent needs cleaning. Even more, these warnings can be forwarded to the user’s smartphone for a more direct communication.
- Sensor Dry – Samsung went overboard with this dryer and implemented a dual heating system that uses two different heat sources in order to offer an optimum drying process with less consumption of energy. The dryer will be automatically shut off when the drying optimal level is reached.
- Smart Care – owners will have access to this innovative system of reporting errors and issues with the dryer or the washer.
The Samsung DV45H6300EW is equipped with 13 preset drying cycles, 12 options, and 5 temperature settings.
Capacity & Engine
This dryer is pretty generous when it comes to capacity as it allows the user to introduce about 3 laundry baskets in one single load. The dryer has a capacity of 7.5 cubic feet, which is slightly larger than the Samsung DV48J7700EW (7.4 cubic feet).
The engine is powered by electricity and packs a general level of consumption of 618kWh/Year.
The Samsung DV45H6300EW is an ecofriendly dryer using the Eco Dry technology patented by Samsung. With this feature, the dryer is designed to use 25% less energy for every load while still maintaining a high level of performance.
- High level of performance in drying, removing wrinkles and refreshing old fabrics
- Energy efficient
- Child lock
- Generous capacity
- Various sensors that allow the dryer to be very efficient and easy to use
- Must be vented
- No Delay Start option
- Dull design
There are plenty of features that recommend the Samsung DV45H6300EW for a fantastic performance and improved user experience. But, features like energy efficiency and various steam cycles that have the power to sanitize and remove wrinkles quickly and efficiently are the most important to consider.