“The appliance that transforms dish washing into a luxurious experience”
The first thing a user expects from a dishwasher is clean dishes and low water and energy consumption. Still, as the technology evolved, we also would like to have a beautiful and elegant device in our kitchen that fits perfectly with the furniture and offers a great experience.
The Electrolux EI24ID50QS dishwasher managed to combine the luxury of a great built with high-quality materials and a fantastic design with great cleaning performance and energy efficiency. Of course that everything that looks and feels good comes with a certain price tag, and Electrolux didn’t forget this. The listing price for this device is around $1000, with the possibility to find it around $900 on sale.
So, is this dishwasher worth the budget stretch? Features like a powerful water spraying system that manages to reach every item placed on the racks, no matter how far, promotes the Electrolux EI24ID50QS as being one of the best dishwashers on the market.
The outside design is minimalist and doesn’t boast on being part of a specific brand. It does look like a high-end washing machine with a big handle that highlights the rough aspect. It also doesn’t have a display, fact that can be seen as both an advantage and a disadvantage.
The stainless steel exterior appearance fits absolutely amazing in any kitchen, but it is very sensitive to fingerprints so try not to touch the surface too much. The height is adjustable and the door doesn’t have a special lock to keep the curious children away from everything going on inside during the washing cycle.
The interior design is completely different as it comes with a lot of new and interesting features that make the experience completely fun and simple. First of all, the device has an interior light so the user can see everything. The SatelliteSpray (a special washing arm) is designed to reach every corned during the washing cycle and there are silicone supports to keep the glasses and other sensitive objects in place during the cycle.
Features & Settings
The features promoted by the Electrolux EI24ID50QS dishwasher are pretty impressive and they manage to create the impression of a high-end device with amazing capabilities. Thus, the device implements the following features:
- ProClean system – a feature that combines several washing modes in order to offer the best dish washing experience.
- Water really does get everywhere – Electrolux boast that, with their new SatelliteSpray arm the dishes will have 4 times more water coverage and not a corner will be left dry. The dishwasher uses the same amount of water, but it manages to spray it so well, that it reaches every inch.
- Shorter wash cycles – some dishwashers need hours to clean the dishes but the Electrolux EI24ID50QS, it only takes 30 minutes.
- Deep cleaning – there are special areas in the dishwasher where the dirtiest dishes should be placed. This is called zone washing and the water is sprayed with higher intensity, fact that makes the dirt easier to remove.
- Luxury-Dry system – your dishes will spark after being cleaned with this machine due to an innovative drying system.
- 3 racks – most dishwashers implement 2 racks, but with the Electrolux EI24ID50QS you receive a third rack that allows for more space for utensils.
Official Video: Electrolux Dishwasher with SatelliteSpray™ Arm Provides 4X More Water Coverage
Ease of use
The dishwasher is equipped with an IQ-Touch control panel that offers access to 9 washing cycles and five options for temperature, delay time and levels of drying. A user simply must select the desired washing mode and options, and press start. It’s that simple!
The Electrolux EI24ID50QS is a dishwasher that will leave your dishes spotless clean even on the 30 Minutes wash cycle. The longer cycles will perform better with the dishes that are dirtier, but this is to be expected.
The Electrolux EI24ID50QS dishwasher is Energy-Star Qualified and only uses the resources that are necessary to do its job, nothing else. Still, it is not as energy efficient as the LG EasyRack Plus LDF7551ST, a dishwasher that was built around this idea.
- 3rd rack for more dishes to wash in one cycle
- special arm that covers the entire dishwasher area
- short cycles for medium dirty dishes
- difficult to observe the time left
- the door doesn’t lock during the washing cycle
The Electrolux EI24ID50QS is a fantastic dishwasher with great features and options. It looks and feels like a high-end appliance and it will fit in any kitchen design imaginable. Still, it is a bit expensive for a regular budget and the energy efficiency is not that amazing.